MEOBDA Online Registration Instructions
You must create a new account each year. Your username and password from last year will not work. Follow the instructions below
- Go to http://audition.meobda.org
- Click “Create Account.” This link is below the login button.
- Where it says, registration code enter: meobda20
- On the left side, enter the information for your school
- On the right side, enter the name, email address, cell phone and judging preference for each director on your staff. The head director should be listed first.
- If you have more than 5 directors on staff, the head director should login then add them by going to “My Registration” then “My Staff.”
- Click “Create Account”
- Each director will receive an email with their username and password.
- Login to http://audition.meobda.org with the username and password you received in email.
- For each student, enter their information and click “Enter Student.”
- If you need to remove an entry, click the trashcan next to their entry line.
- You can click “My Bill” to get a listing of your entries to turn in to your central office to have payment sent. I’ll send out invoices after the deadline if your office prefers that .